Our Card offers customers ultimate convenience and control of the available money in their Page All-in-One Account. With acceptance of the Page Card in major ATMs, POS and Online Retail websites in Nigeria, you are assured you can access funds in your Page Account while withdrawing Cash and making payments in retail stores and online retail websites.
Features of the Page Card
- Conveniently access your Page Account anywhere in Nigeria using any ATM or POS terminal and Online Payment
- Multiple layers of added security during transaction through Card Secure Code, which is another level of authentication available on various online merchant websites.
- Simplifies your budget by deducting straight from your Page Account. Hence, you have an electronic record and can keep track of your spending online real time.
Activate your Page Card
Your card comes inactive, to start using your Page Card, you have to generate your default PIN by logging into your Internet Platform. Once you have logged in successfully go to the Generate Default PIN menu under Card Services and follow the instruction on the page.
Please ensure you change your default pin at any ATM to activate your card.
For optimal use and protection of your card, please note the following:
- Keep your card and PIN safe from other people.
- Do not respond to any request (internet, email, SMS) asking for your card and/or PIN details.
- For lost, stolen cards and enquiries please contact us on 01-631 PAGE (7243) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Page Card FAQs
What Can I do with my Page Card?
- Allows you to make withdrawals and purchases on any ATM, POS and Online Retail websites in Nigeria.
- You get 24/7 direct access to your personal funds allowing you pay for goods and services anytime.
- Your card remains valid for three years.
Daily Transaction Limits
The following daily transaction limits apply to all Page Card Transaction:
- Cash Withdrawal of a Maximum of N160, 000.00 from all ATMs
- Point of Sale (POS) to a maximum of N1, 000, 000.00 Daily
- Online Transactions to a maximum of N500, 000.00
Please log all transaction disputes via either of the following channels:
- Online Banking profile (Card Services)
- Call us on 01-631 PAGE (7243)
- Send an Email to email@example.com
Lost or Stolen Card
For lost, stolen cards and enquiries please contact us on 01-631 PAGE (7243) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
How much can I borrow?Our minimum loan amount is N200, 000 and the upper limit for a new customer is N1, 000, 000, while for existing customers is up to N2, 500,000.00. Both depend on borrower’s capacity to repay assessed based on verifiable income level and other selection criteria.
How do I make repayments on my loan?You can make repayments via three different channels depending on which is convenient: NUBAN Cheques, Online Payments and POS.
What is Online banking?Online banking is a real time solution that enables you to access your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What does DDM mean?It is a convenient way of making your payment without having your cheque presented, for loan repayment or Target Savings contribution.
What is the minimum amount I can save with Page?The minimum amount is N10, 000.00
What is the minimum amount I can fix with Page?The minimum amount is N200, 000.00
What is Confidence Rating?This is a scheme by Page to reward its customers as part of the relationship experience with us.