|JOB TITLE:||Head Transaction Center|
|REPORTS TO:||Head, Transaction Center|
|WORK RELATIONSHIPS:||Risk Management, Personal Lending, Customer Engagement|
The Head Transaction Unit is accountable for transactions related to salary payment; Debit and Credit card retract, authorizing Remita transactions, uploading and transferring of funds, coordinating and overseeing Transaction Center.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Processing of investment booking, partial and full liquidation.
- Prompt response to ATM dispense error.
- Overseeing and coordination of transaction center.
- Prioritize and organize workload based on risk/severity and documents required to ensure deadlines are met.
- Prompt uploading of salaries and reconciled entries.
- Initiating new DDM and DDM transactions.
- Respond to mails and other assigned duties in line with the policy.
- Effective fund transfer, monitoring of E-payment and posting of workflow transactions.
- Authorizing of Remita transactions.
- Authorizing of Credit and Debit card.
- Disbursement of loans.
- Bachelor's degree in any other related social science degree.
- Masters degree or MBA will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge & understanding of banking operations.
- Good understanding of accounting practice/understanding
- Attention to Detail
- Problem solving skills
- Adhering to principles and values
- Presenting and communication information
- Writing and reporting
- Delivering reports and meeting stakeholders expectations
- Minimum of 12 years work experience
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION
1st of December, 2018
Applications should be sent to email@example.com, and attach a CV.
How much can I borrow?Our minimum loan amount is N100,000 and the upper limit for a new customer is N5, 000, 000. Both depend on borrower’s capacity to repay based on verifiable income level and other selection criteria.
How do I make repayments on my loan?You can make repayments via four different channels depending on which is convenient. Remita: This serves as an automated primary form of repayment towards your existing facility. It is set up by contacting your bank and having them set it up on your behalf. Direct Debit Mandate (DDM): This is adopted as your primary form of repayment towards your existing facility and is set up as a part of your initial application process via your online profile. NUBAN Cheques: Your cheques serve as a fall back plan for repayment and will be presented only in cases where we are unable to claim your repayment via Remita or DDM. Online Payments: You can login to your online profile page on our Secured Online Banking Platform and conveniently make your loan repayment. This payment is reconciled automatically without human interference and can easily be adopted as a primary form of repayment.
What is Online banking?Online banking is a real time solution that enables you to access your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What does DDM mean?It is a convenient way of making your payment without having your cheque presented, for loan repayment or Target Savings contribution.
What is the minimum amount I can save with Page?The minimum amount is N10, 000.00
What is the minimum amount I can fix with Page?The minimum amount is N200, 000.00
What are Orange Rewards?Orange Rewards is a scheme by Page to reward its customers as part of the relationship experience with us. They are loyalty points which accrues with time and can be converted into cash or airtime for your use.
What is Confidence Rating?This is a scheme by Page to reward its customers as part of the relationship experience with us.