Page Credit Card
CASH WHEN YOU NEED IT
Looking for a credit card that offers you the best benefits and lowest interest rates? Try Page.
The Page Credit Card opens up a world of lifestyle privileges and financial freedom that lets you enjoy living life today - just the way you want to! The Page Credit Card is accepted on all ATMs and POS machines in Nigeria giving you the flexibility you desire.
So if you need quick funds anytime, get a Page Credit Card today and enjoy a revolving line of credit!
- Up to N250,000 limit
- No Guarantor
- No Collateral
- Zero fees
- Free online account management tool via website and mobile app
- Secure transaction with Chip and Pin
- Easy, fast and accurate transaction at the point of sale
Ready to Start? Here's all you need:
- Completed Application Form
- You should be between 22 and 55 years old
- Have an existing account with a commercial bank in Nigeria
- Live and/or work in Lagos State
- Bank Statement for the last 3 months with your salary account
- Bank verification number (BVN)
- One Government issued ID
- Recent passport photograph (1)
PAGE CREDIT CARD
Frequently Asked Questions
What is PAGE Credit Card?
PAGE credit card is a type of payment card that gives you access to a short term, revolving credit line.
PAGE Credit Card offers on-going access to cash with minimal documentation and affordable interest rates. It also offers flexibility as interest will only be paid on the amount drawn, from the day of transaction.
What is the tenor of the loan?
Being a revolving line, the first cycle is from the date of issuance to your pay day, while subsequent cycles are pay day to pay day (approx. 30 days).
To be eligible for this card; you must be a Lagos resident with a verifiable source of income and be between ages 22-55.
Minimum net salary required is N70,000.