Page Flaunts Her Women In Leadership Positions to Commemorate 2019 International Women’s Day
posted on Mar 8, 2019 | 180 likes
Kikelomo Wakama, aka ‘kIKE’ first of her name, Slayer of Target, all round wonder woman, Warden of Leads Generation, and an Icon just to be prudent with words.
Kikelomo Wakama holds a degree in Accounting and she is a member of several professional bodies such as Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), Chartered Institute of Stockbrokers, and Certified Pension Institute of Nigeria.
She began her career at Prudent Bank Plc as a Transaction/Cash Officer, while at Prudent Bank, she bagged several awards such as the MD’s award as the third best student during comprehensive banking training, the best cash officer of the second largest branch and the best teller in Prudent Bank, Idumagbo branch.
After spending four years at Prudent Bank, she later moved to join Greenwich Trust Limited as a Senior Investment Executive where she contributed to improving the company’s financial performance as a member of the company’s Investment Committee.
Kikelomo then moved to Heritage Capital Markets Limited as the Head of Securities Dealing. During her time at Heritage Capital Markets Limited she restructured the company’s existing portfolio to maximize returns, initiated and developed new investment products and oversaw the securities trading activities of the company.
She joined Page in February 2014 as an Assistant Manager from Index Investment Advisory. She is currently the Head of Leads Generation & Telesales Department and manages a team of 24 employees.
- Interests are reading, swimming and listening to music.
- Favorite Gadget: iphone XR
- Favorite Cars : Rolls Royce , LAFerrari
- Favorite Designer: Micheal Kors
- Best Fragrance/Perfume: Bloom by Gucci
- Favorite Place/Destination: Paris
- Mentor(s): Angel Merkel , Ibiye Ekong
- Person or People you admire: Mitchel Obama, Oprah Winfrey
- Favorite Books: The World is Flat, Pivot and Dreams from my father
- Favorite Quote: “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant“
Advice to young career women: Never let someone tell you that you cannot do something